TORIC UHD 4-25X50 34mm MRAD ELR FFP Rifle Scope - All Questions
TORIC UHD 4-25X50 34mm MRAD ELR FFP Rifle Scope
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
Customers Also Purchased
Check items to add to the cart or
- Warne Mountain Tech 34mm Medium Sniper Grey Rings matches TORIC scopes$139.00Custom Sniper Grey Cerakote to match your TORIC scope. The perfect solution for mounting your TORIC 4.5-30x56 to your Flat Top AR/MSR Rifle when a sloped base is integrated into the Picatinny rail or a sloped base/rail is not required. Precision CNC machined from 7075/T6 aluminum for a high strength & lightweight platform, Mil-Spec hardcoat Black Matte anodized finish for abrasion and corrosion resistance. Rings feature stainless steel hardware for “Element Proof” protection. Mil-Spec 1/2″ tactical nut attachments for securely clamping to the rail require 65in/lbs of torque while the ring cap screws require a maximum of 18-20in/lbs. Fits Picatinny & Weaver style mounts and are NATO-STANAG compatible. Provides a 1.07" clearance from where the ring meets the base to the centerline of the scope. Black Matte
- MDT Premier 34mm Medium Height Sniper Grey Rings matches TORIC scopes$139.00Modular Driven Technologies Premier Scope Rings offer a solid, light weight mounting system for your optics. Made from precision-machined aluminum. Stepped base-to-cap interface allows the fasteners on one side to be tightened before making final scope alignment adjustments Four oversized #8-32 Grade 8 fasteners used for clamping the scope MDT Premier Scope Rings are designed and manufactured to STANAG 4694 specification, also known as “NATO spec”. This means the scope ring sits tight to the top of the scope base rail, with pressure being applied to the underside of the angled rail surfaces to maintain a solid interface (as shown below). This design also allows mounting on out-of-spec rails. Provides a 1.00" height (centerline of the ring to where it meets the base) Fits multi slot bases and Picatinny rails. Will not work with single slot bases.
- BASESAs low as $25.00Warne Maxima Steel Bases - Are modeled around the popular Weaver design which is one of the most durable, strongest and most versatile mounting systems available.
- Tenebraex Tactical Tough Flip Open Elevate Scope cover kit for TORIC 34mm 4-25x50$70.00Tenebraex 50mm Tactical Tough Flip Covers provide protection for your scope's lenses keeping them clean and dry, and can conveniently flip up and lock back out of the way when it's time to shoot. Kit includes cover for eyepiece and objective. Fits TORIC 4-25X50 only. Will not fit any other TORIC Rifle Scope
- Scopecoat Neoprene Scope Cover - Large - Fits all TRACT 34mm Rifle Scopes$24.00The original Scopecoat® by SENTRY, is the scope cover widely used and trusted in the industry by leading optics manufacturers and consumers, and has been for decades. Made from 6MM thick Neoprene, a material commonly used in wet suits, which conforms to the shape upon which it is placed. Our Neoprene/Nylon laminate composition assists in repelling moisture and condensation away from your optic as well as dirt and debris. This combination helps to protect your optics from the elements and damage while out in the field or when storing your gear. Pull tab allows for quick and easy removal. Made in the U.S.A. and backed by a no questions asked LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Elevate Scope Throw Lever - Fits TORIC 34mm 4-25x50$25.00Upgrade your optic with one of these slick throw levers, speeding up magnification changes and target engagements without breaking the bank. Produced to exacting tolerances to match the magnification ring of your TRACT TORIC 34mm 4-25x50 scope. Proudly printed in the USA by our friends at MK Machining from a durable Custom Nylon Blend and features a metal thread insert for increased strength when tightening. Install in a minute or less, and come with a lifetime warranty. Custom made to fit TORIC 34mm 4-25x50. Will not fit any other TRACT Rifle Scopes
- Riflescope Bubble Level - 34mm$25.00The Rifle Scope Bubble Level eliminates canting of the rifle and provides a greater degree of long range accuracy. High-visibility fluorescent fluid provides excellent visibility in a just about any light conditions. Fits virtually any 34mm riflescope and can be mounted in most cases without removing the scope. Can be mounted in front or behind the elevation turret and is also designed to fit right- or left-handed shooters.
- Spudz Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth$7.00Clip the lens cloth to your harness or sling to quickly and efficiently clean the dust from your binocular or riflescope.
- LensPen$10.00The LensPen is the ultimate tool for removing dirt and grime from those hard to get to places on your optical lenses.